Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Y hello thar!

Woo! I finally stopped putting it off and spent several hours slaving away over this blog. I'm pretty pleased with the results! I've been spending a lot of time working on my facebook page, twitter and this blog in order to try and promote myself a little more (especially since this is the slow season). I've never owned a real online shop or business before, so I'm slowly attempting to muddle through it and come up with some fun ideas!

I'm looking forward to using this blog to show you a little more behind-the-scenes of my business. Tutorials, tips on running an online business..that sort of thing! Of course I'll also be notifying you about sales, giveaways, and all sorts of other fun goodies. Plus I want to have weekly or monthly spotlights, to help support my fellow Etsians!

I also have a F.A.Q tab up at the top that I will slowly be filling in with information about the types of materials I use, places to find great tutorials online and that sort of thing!

On a totally (but still crafty related) note, some of my lovely friends had taken a trip to Shipwreck Beads last week and were kind enough to pick me up a few requested items. They showed up yesterday and I am SO psyched to start doing things with them. Not quite sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'm sure it will be BRIGHT and FUN~


Lastly, here's a cute little custom Dino necklace one of my husbands friends commissioned as a gift for his wife. He turned out super cute!


Be sure to also follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment